WELCOME TO BAJAO GUITAR BLOG
In this blog you can easily view:-
* HINDI SONGS TABS – Hindi film songs, or filmI songs are songs featured in BOLLYWOOD FILMS. Though you can play all these songs on guitar but most of them do not sound that great because of number of other instruments used by the musicians to give a rich composition. If you are learning to play Hindi songs on guitar its best to first learn the songs that sound great and are easy to play. We have simplified your search by making this list of Indian songs on guitar with their tabs which are truly the best guitar songs. Whether you are a beginner who wishes to play something that sounds great in a short time or you would like to learn the tabs of the new Bollywood songs this is the right place.
* HINDI SONGS CHORDS - Here you can get all the chords of old & latest Bollywood songs. Song’s lyrics are also available. Though you can play all these songs on guitar but most of them do not sound that great because of number of other instruments used by the musicians to give a rich composition.. We have simplified your search by making this list of Indian songs on guitar with their chords & lyrics which are truly the best guitar songs. Whether you are a beginner who wishes to play something that sounds great in a short time or you would like to learn the chords of the new Bollywood songs this is the right place.
* ENGLISH SONGS CHORDS AND TABS - Large collection of English song’s guitar chords and tabs. Arrange in the alphabetically order (singer’s name).
* SPANISH SONGS CHORDS AND TABS - Large collection of Spanish song’s guitar chords and tabs. Arrange in the alphabetically order (singer’s name).
* GUITAR LESSONS FOR BEGGINERS - An online guide, containing free guitar lessons to help you play guitar. This blog for beginner guitar players to find information, help, tutorials, lessons and to get inspiration, encouragement.
* GUITAR TERMINOLOGIES – It’s like an ABCD of guitar.
* HISTORY OF GUITAR – A brief history of guitar by wiki and Paul Guy.
* CREATIVITY IN GUITAR – Some creativity in guitar to remove boringness.Here I'm going to show you how to have some fun with your guitar and to break away from your strumming and picking. Perhaps you're a bedroom guitarist who's getting bored, or a Professional Punk fed up of three chord songs. Maybe, perish the thought, you just can't be bothered playing guitar any more because you think it's dull. Even if you're just looking to advance yourself musically, this guide is for you. Below are some great ways to have some fun and create new interest in learning playing guitar, so get your tab books, wah-wah pedal and a Kiss record and read on.
* GUITAR TUNER – You can tune your guitar with the help of video & gadget.
* CHORD GENERATOR- Use guitar chords chart generator, find and learn guitar cords, tune your guitar and enjoy music.
- Know as much theory as possible. It will always make the process easier, but at the same time, don't be afraid to play what you've figured out (correctly) if it doesn't match with anything you know theory wise.
- Always take songs from the most general to the very specific. Learning a song is best done in layers. Don't try to learn a song by analyzing every note, note by note. It really doesn't work that way for most people, although guys like Eddie Van Halen work this way.
- Learn all the chords. You really only have to worry about major, minor, suspended 2nd and 4th's, 6th., and 7th.'s (artists using minor scales would use a different series of chords). Other chords, like augmented chords (make the 5th. sharp) are dissonant and not very common. "Jazz" chords like 9ths and 13ths appear sometimes, but not in a lot of pop songs. Every chord has a distinct sound and if you've bothered to learn them, then you'll listen to a part and say "hey that's a ...chord!".
- Try and learn all of the notes on the fretboard.
- Beginner books always try to teach you children's songs using full chords. Instead listen to punk songs that often use just power chords (the root and the fifth played in a movable shape).
- Make sure your practice environment is conducive to learning.
- Don't give up after 5 minutes. A song lasting 3 minutes can take hours to learn (it depends on your skill level).
*Chords and Tabs request forum (CLICK HERE)(I will try my best)
* Sorry for the inconvenience because of updating and maintenance of blog